Friday, July 17, 2009

Free WiFi

That's what else I like about the Pacific Northwest, free wifi. It was free at the Vancouver airport so since I had lots of time to kill I fired up the laptop, got some e-mails taken care of and posted to the blog. Now I'm in Seattle and my iPhone picked up AT&T wifi, also free. Nothing is free at the Detroit airport.

Well, almost time for my red eye. The good news is I've been upgraded to first class so hopefully I can get a little sleep on the plane. Any time I start to think my travel schedule is rough I just think about my cousin Dave's. By comparison I've yet to experience anything close to rough.

1 comment:

AP said...

Hi Jason,

The photos of Vancouver look great. Water, mountains, seaplanes, and even big ships to watch - it can't get much better than all of that. And what's up with those guys on the skateboards going 40mph?? They must have more than Wheaties for breakfast in the morning...Well, this was another one of those weeks you mentioned - tomorrow will make for Baltimore, Barcelona and Dubai in 6 days. D