Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Back to Reality

Well, paradise is behind us. We returned from the Bahamas to temperatures in the teens and snow. It did feel good to sleep in my own bed for a night, but it was bittersweet as I had less than 24 hours in Michigan. I flew back out this afternoon to Albuquerque, New Mexico for work. I'll head home Saturday afternoon.

This is a really crazy time of the year with a lot of work travel. At least I have a new laptop so I can blog on the road. I have to continue to dispel the nickname Todd assigned me, the Shitty Blogger (just because I didn't post anything from May to October last year, big deal).

Time to get some sleep now. I'm tired and have a couple long days ahead of me, plus I haven't had a real workout in a while now so I'm hoping to spend some time in the gym in the morning.

3 comments:

Todd Shorkey said...

Damn Jay!

Do you ever stay put??? :) LOL

You must like airplanes...

SingleTrackMinded said...

Can't say I like them. They're just a necessary evil in my industry. At least most of my heavy travel times are during the crappy weather. Its supposed to be 60 here today so that will be nice. Just wish I had time to ride.

TP said...

:=)