Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow Day!

Well, not exactly, since it is a Sunday, but we are staying home because of it. The weather channel said we only get a storm like this every 5 to 7 years. It started last night sometime. At around 8 o'clock this morning I went out for round one of shoveling and we had 6-8 inches on the ground already. It's about 3:30pm as I write this and the snow isn't supposed to stop until late tonight. St Clair County, where Jackie and I live, is actually under blizzard warnings until midnight. In total we are supposed to get 15"+.

We were supposed to head out to Romeo today to my sister Amy's house to celebrate Christmas with my Aunt Cathie and Uncle Dan and my cousin Dave, his wife Cheryl, and their daughter Allison. I'm bummed we won't get to see them today, but driving in this type of weather probably isn't a good idea.

So we will stay bundled up inside until it's time for the next round of shoveling. Earlier in the week I was hoping to ride my bike to my sister's today to get a good workout in. This definitely changes plans. Another day on the trainer:(
Posted by Picasa

No comments: